EPIC is committed to meeting our community’s access needs, for members attending and presenting at the conference in 2023.
We have the following available on-site for EPIC2023:
- Dedicated quiet spaces for people who think at their best, and feel energized, when they can take breaks from the conference hustle and bustle (including nursing babies and their parents).
- Options for conference-goers to eat and drink suitably for their dietary needs. Haven’t yet told us about your dietary needs? Please email email@example.com.
- Informed staff and volunteers who are willing to troubleshoot quickly and creatively when problems arise.
Below are recommended resources on accessibility:
Accessible transportation in Chicago
For the conference venue
- Parking and Accessibility at Institute of Design at Illinois – Visitor parking at IIT is available on a first-come, first-served basis in visitor lots campus-wide. Parking rates are fairly inexpensive for the Chicago area – $2.50 per hour, $12 per day, or $35 for a week. Mobile Pay is available for most campus visitor parking, with kiosks in lot A. Mobile Pay, powered by Text2Park, allows visitors to buy parking spots using their cell phones. Instructional signs are posted in the lots where Mobile Pay is available. For more details about using Mobile Pay, parking locations, accessibility, and rates, click here.
- Campus Accessibility Map
- Photos of Conference Venue
For the welcome reception
For the conference dinner
Do you have questions about accessibility at EPIC? Please contact our accessibility team: